Friday, January 28, 2011

Bullseye!




When you have a husband who grew up in Minnesota...chances are he learned how to hunt and fish. And if you have a husband who enjoys hunting and fishing...chances are his kids will learn too. These two videos were taken about a week ago, when Kris took Denver outside to teach her how to shoot. I must say she is pretty good for a beginner!
If this country ever does implode and we all have to start living off of our own lands...I'm in pretty good "little" hands!
The interesting thing is...I'm not worried at all about trusting Denver with a gun. She is responsible and trustworthy, and will be cautious and careful. It will be a whole other ballgame when my other two rambunctious tykes pick up a gun for the first time! There are no words to describe the anxiety that thought brings my already overloaded heart!

2 comments:

  1. Kris says she was about 30 feet from the target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still it scares me a bit to see the kids shooting but I agree - after shooting WITH the kids on Sunday they did well and were less scared than DD (who has a new 38 special).

    ReplyDelete